Sometimes you feel you have no control over what you’re feeling. Sometimes you feel lots of lack. The reason why you feel you do not incorporate control over what you are creating is that what you are doing is not focusing. You are scattering your energy and allowing your attention to move in many different directions simultaneously. You are allowing your attention to move to all of the expressions that you generate in lack, and that becomes an enormous entity. You need to regain control through focusing.
Let’s say you see upon your table a stack of bills that measures one foot into height. If you spread all of these envelopes across your table, and you are viewing them all simultaneously, you will be overwhelmed with the volume of what you see before you. That overwhelm will be influencing of you to decrease your motivation to address to any subject. The motivation will continue to decrease, for your overwhelm increases and that generates a feeling of a lack of control. You must change the way you focus.
- Being a Co-Creator by Using Your Godlike Power
- The Kind of Consciousness Needed for Manifesting
- You create Everything within your Consciousness
- Money Consciousness is Required for Great Riches
- Perfect Love - Loving Without Fear or Expectation
- Eternal Youthfulness Is In Your consciousness
- Art of Divine Warfare Between God and Satan
- Being Enlightened Gets You Everything in Life
- Have a Self Consciousness of Wealth and Abundance
- Attract Love by Allowing Yourself to Receive It