The principle of success is focus. It is what makes the difference between those who are successful and those who are not, regardless of how much talent, resource and energy that they have. It is a fallacy to think that the more things you do at once, the more you can accomplish. It is a counter intuitive truth that the less you do, the more you accomplish. There’s a difference between doing something and doing it completely. Achievement does not come by how much activity is done but by task completed.
Each time you have something extra to do or an additional goal to pursue, you further split your power. It might seem that you can accomplish a lot more by having more projects to work on. But if you really compare the net effect of how much you could have accomplished by channeling all your energy into one area instead of all the other areas, you would find that what you could gain in that one area is still much more than many areas combined. The best in the world focus all their power in a single place.
- Attract Love by Allowing Yourself to Receive It
- Pure Undiluted Focus of Thought for Manifesting
- Release all Resistance and Trust in Divine Timing
- Loving Money attracts More of It into Your Life
- Truth about Relationship Between God and Satan
- How Genius fits into Mass Mind of Humanity
- Release Resistance to Allow Intent to Manifest
- Etheric Pull on Present from Perceived Future
- Complete Manifestation Requires Full Alignment
- Wherever You Are is The Center of The Universe