When we resist a condition, person or thing that we don’t like or want, we are adding power to it. What you resist, persists. You resist when you fear. There is no fear in perfect love. Fearless loving offers no resistance and that is why it is free to attract everything that is like unto itself. That which is love is good. To love is to give space for things to be. Love is freedom. When you’re free, things will work out for your greatest good. That’s because the less resistance you offer, the more good flows in your way.
Resist not evil. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Nothing on earth can resist an absolutely nonresistant person. The Chinese say that water is the most powerful element, because it is perfectly nonresistant. It can wear away a rock, and sweep all before it. Jesus Christ said resist not evil because evil is not a reality unto itself and therefore there is nothing to resist. Evil is only the absence of universal good. The less resistance you feel towards unwanted things, the less they will exist.
- Deliberately Shifting Your Vibrational Levels
- Helping Others By Simply Doing Your Own Thing
- Great Deception of False Wealth in Our World
- Etheric Pull on Present from Perceived Future
- Humility Sustains and Increases Prosperity
- Taking Action is Part of Manifestation Process
- Consciously Creating Your Reality with Power
- Being Untouchable with Pure and Total Detachment
- Hypnosis - Control Consciousness with Suggestion
- Mental Gender - Harmony of Conscious and Subconscious