When we resist a condition, person or thing that we don’t like or want, we are adding power to it. What you resist, persists. You resist when you fear. There is no fear in perfect love. Fearless loving offers no resistance and that is why it is free to attract everything that is like unto itself. That which is love is good. To love is to give space for things to be. Love is freedom. When you’re free, things will work out for your greatest good. That’s because the less resistance you offer, the more good flows in your way.
Resist not evil. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Nothing on earth can resist an absolutely nonresistant person. The Chinese say that water is the most powerful element, because it is perfectly nonresistant. It can wear away a rock, and sweep all before it. Jesus Christ said resist not evil because evil is not a reality unto itself and therefore there is nothing to resist. Evil is only the absence of universal good. The less resistance you feel towards unwanted things, the less they will exist.
- Using Reason is The Way to have Complete Faith
- You can Always Get what your Heart Desires Most
- Desire and Will Attracts What We Want to Us
- Being Enlightened Gets You Everything in Life
- Pulling Down Celestial Energies into Physicality
- Success is the Result of Illusion Making Skills
- Achieving Ultimate Aim of Life Which is Freedom
- Increasing Your Power to the Highest Level
- Difference between Intention and Prayer
- Secret of Speed