When it comes to manifestation, one must not despise the day of small things. There usually come signs of land before land is finally sighted. Just as Noah in the Ark received an olive leaf from the dove, we sometimes receive initial signs of manifestation before the actual manifestation itself. Those signs are there to let us know that our desire is on the way. What we ask is already given. We simply have to allow it into our experience with patience. The unfoldment is usually a gradual process in due time.
We may often mistake the sign for the manifestation itself and therefore feel disappointed. We may think that the universe doesn’t know how to answer us exactly as we desire. But what man would give his son a stone when he asks for bread? If even evil men know how to give good things to their children, how much more shall the divine give good things to those that ask? When we simply regain awareness that it is an initial sign, we can look forwards in expectation that what we want is soon to manifest.
- Have an Ever Increasing Mindset for Prosperity
- Creativity is the Most Basic of All Human Needs
- Three Main Criteria for Harmony in Relationship
- Entering Higher Consciousness to Set Intention
- Achieve Success by Going straight for your Dreams
- Mind is Principle over Every Area of Life
- Completion Brings Peace and Greater Happiness
- Use Both Intention and Action to the Maximum
- Vital Force or Mana is Needed for Effective Prayer
- Secret of Productivity is Focusing of Thoughts