Doubts and thoughts of past failures may come to your mind from time to time. By using the technique of mental pivoting, you retain control of your mental world at all times. When a negative thought comes to mind, imagine yourself facing in the direction that you do not wish to go, and then pivoting on your feet to immediately move in the opposite direction. To pivot is to consciously change the direction of your thought. It is to deliberately choose a thought that is in vibrational harmony with your desires.
Deal with whatever comes your way in the moment. By taking responsibility and handling it, you have power. Many people allow their negative thoughts to pass them by without bothering about them. Or they just allow them to be because they can’t help thinking those thoughts. Others even think about dealing with those thoughts later. But once the moment has passed, you may forget to handle them and those thoughts just pile up in your subconscious. You take control when you handle in the present.
- Three Main Criteria for Harmony in Relationship
- Personality is the Only Thing that Attracts Love
- Prayer is Advanced Level of Reality Creating
- Your Mind has Power to Control Life and Death
- Ego is Unique Expression of Infinite Being
- Law of Creative Harmony - Ultimate Order of The Universe
- Create Wealth in Sleep with Subconscious Mind
- Influence Others with Your Expression and Energy
- Thoughts Control Genes
- Dual Divinity - Inverse Reality of Heaven and Earth