The best think differently from the way most people think. If you want to become the best, you must be willing to think opposite of conventional wisdom. What seems like the right thing to do for most people is actually not so for those who are elite. Those that do things apart from the average are the ones who get exceptional results. That is why there is a need to defy consensus reality for the purpose of achieving that which is far above the expectation of the norm. The mentality of the best is not like the rest.
You cannot learn from the mentality of someone who isn’t the best if you want to be the best. You may know people who are better than others in certain things in life. But they will only be able to teach you according to the level which they have attained. The very same mentality that sets them above those who are below them is also the same mentality that limits them. In those instances where you want to achieve beyond their level, you must reject their ideas regarding those areas so as to be not limited.
Even people who have obtained a certain measure of achievement are also governed by a limiting set of beliefs that keep them where they are. If you want to surpass them in those areas, you must transcend their limited way of thinking. Fundamental beliefs are the foundation which governs how a person looks at everything else. Two people with different fundamental beliefs will see and interpret everything else differently from each other. This is usually the cause of conflict regarding reasoning and perspective.
- Get Rich By Growing and Expanding Consciousness
- Power of Contrast Gives us Fullness of Experience
- Knowledge Has All Substance and Is Everything
- Having Empowering Beliefs to Rule Your World
- Mental Knowledge - All knowledge is one knowledge
- Three factors of Intention - Will, Desire and Belief
- Difference between Thoughts and Beliefs
- All Deaths are Self Chosen and Not Accidental
- Art of Divine Warfare Between God and Satan
- Rejection is Really a Good Thing when it Happens