Metaphysical manifestation does a lot more work than physical manifestation. The universe rearranges itself to bring the manifestation of what you desire to the fullest. It is said that one moment of God’s favor is worth ten years of labor. You can access the favor of God by connecting with source energy through the act of pure thought. The power of prayer and intention can do a lot more things than action alone is a capable of. You can seem to do nothing, yet accomplish a lot with the power of pure thought.
A thought reaches a combustion point at 17 seconds of pure undiluted focus. It draws another thought to it and it is exponentially more powerful. At the end of another 17 seconds, 34 seconds total, the next thought combusts, and by Law of Attraction, evolves to a higher level of energy. Again another 17 seconds to 51 seconds continues the process, and finally, if you can continue a pure thought for 68 seconds on any given subject, it will be on its way to manifestation. It’s the secret of thought mechanics.
The key word is pure. It means positive focus, strong energy, no resistance, to not slip into lack thinking. The average person rarely finishes a single sentence without contradicting their energy, as in “I want a new car, but it’s too expensive.” That is why most of us haven’t had much experience with ever feeling the combustion of thought that comes from 17+ seconds of pure thought. If you can sustain pure thought about your desire for even 17 seconds, you have accomplished a big deal in creating reality.
- Structure of Magical Work for Successful Results
- Purpose of Your Soul is Joy of Reality Creation
- Attract Love by Allowing Yourself to Receive It
- Purpose of Satan and His Gift to Children of God
- Difference between Thoughts and Beliefs
- Equanimity Gives Freedom from Pull of Emotions
- Mental Pivoting - Controlling Your Mental World
- One person’s brain waves can actually synchronize to another person’s heart
- Detach to Allow Manifestation of Desire Essence
- Finding Grace of God through Rest and Trusting