You must understand when it is rightful and righteous to do something, and do it. There are times when something is right in the relative sense. Two people or two forms of perception may be right in their respective sense without necessary opposing each other in the overall rightness of things. But there are times when something is right in the absolute sense. That is when for something to be right, the other must be wrong, and there is a definite right and wrong existing in the situation. A judgment is needed.
If you do not exercise your rights when it is rightful for you to do so, then you are wrong. Therefore do not be mistaken about not wanting to exercise your rights. There is nothing wrong with the idea of being right or wrong. Those who deny the concept of rights are wrong because they do not have the wisdom to understand righteousness. It is wrong not to exercise your rights when it is rightful for you to do so because you are allowing something wrongful to be done and hence indirectly supporting work of evil.
- Attract Love by Allowing Yourself to Receive It
- Surrender to Divine Order for Effortless Creating
- The Real Mechanics of Wealth and Creating Money
- Affirm the Realization of Goals in the Present
- Allow Your Feelings to Go with Your Manifestation
- Using Faith and Spiritual Energy Intelligently
- Perfect Faith is Grounded in Love of God
- Law of Probability and Manifestation Success
- True Wealth is Created through Value Exchange
- Secret of Speed