How to Rule and Influence Group Consciousness
Groups exhibit a docile respect for force, and are but slightly impressed by kindness, which for them is scarcely other than a form of weakness. Their sympathies have never been bestowed on easy-going masters, but on tyrants who vigorously oppressed them. It is to these latter that they always erect the loftiest statues. They trample on the despot whom they have stripped of his power, but it’s only because having lost his strength, he is now one of the weak who are to be despised and not to be feared.
The type of hero dear to groups will always have the semblance of a Caesar. His insignia attracts them, his authority overawes them, and his sword instills them with fear. A group is always ready to revolt against a feeble, and to bow down servilely before a strong authority. Should the strength of an authority be intermittent, the group, always obedient to its extreme sentiments, passes alternately from anarchy to servitude, and from servitude to anarchy. The strongest leaders will use strongest authority.
Join the Free Mind Reality Newsletter and Get My Free Ebook!
- Single Mindedness of Intent is All Powerful
- Become Silent to Release Manifesting Resistance
- Knowledge Has All Substance and Is Everything
- You are the Presence and the Power of The Creator
- Mental Knowledge - All knowledge is one knowledge
- Optimal Action - Balancing Tension and Relaxation
- Loving Money attracts More of It into Your Life
- Controlling Reality at Higher Levels Comes First
- Light and Color Therapy - Psychological, Biological and Spiritual effects
- Importance of Emotional Interactions