Groups exhibit a docile respect for force, and are but slightly impressed by kindness, which for them is scarcely other than a form of weakness. Their sympathies have never been bestowed on easy-going masters, but on tyrants who vigorously oppressed them. It is to these latter that they always erect the loftiest statues. They trample on the despot whom they have stripped of his power, but it’s only because having lost his strength, he is now one of the weak who are to be despised and not to be feared.
The type of hero dear to groups will always have the semblance of a Caesar. His insignia attracts them, his authority overawes them, and his sword instills them with fear. A group is always ready to revolt against a feeble, and to bow down servilely before a strong authority. Should the strength of an authority be intermittent, the group, always obedient to its extreme sentiments, passes alternately from anarchy to servitude, and from servitude to anarchy. The strongest leaders will use strongest authority.
Wait, this is just PART of the secrets revealed... There is MUCH vital information you are missing... the right column says Login Here: or Register to read the HIDDEN PART!
- Love Must Go With Wisdom For Perfect Good
- You Create All of Your Reality with Perception
- The Nature of All Reality and the Universal Construct
- Serve God by Realizing Christ as Your Higher Self
- Wealth is Power to Purchase Freedom in Life
- Doubt is Main Cause of Failure in Anything
- Money Consciousness is Required for Great Riches
- Free your Conscious Mind for Subconscious to Work
- Manifest Luck with State of Harmony and Intent
- Power of Expectation - Cultivating Your Desire