Groups exhibit a docile respect for force, and are but slightly impressed by kindness, which for them is scarcely other than a form of weakness. Their sympathies have never been bestowed on easy-going masters, but on tyrants who vigorously oppressed them. It is to these latter that they always erect the loftiest statues. They trample on the despot whom they have stripped of his power, but it’s only because having lost his strength, he is now one of the weak who are to be despised and not to be feared.
The type of hero dear to groups will always have the semblance of a Caesar. His insignia attracts them, his authority overawes them, and his sword instills them with fear. A group is always ready to revolt against a feeble, and to bow down servilely before a strong authority. Should the strength of an authority be intermittent, the group, always obedient to its extreme sentiments, passes alternately from anarchy to servitude, and from servitude to anarchy. The strongest leaders will use strongest authority.
- Etheric Pull on Present from Perceived Future
- Intention with Detachment is Ultimate Formula
- Vibrational Harmony is Key to Full Manifestation
- Using Magick in Your Life to Bend Probabilities
- Purpose of Your Soul is Joy of Reality Creation
- You Must Use Emotion to Create What You Desire
- Guiding Your Thoughts Towards Manifestation
- Face reading is Mind reading
- Your Higher Self has Chosen Everything for You
- Giving and Tithing Bring Increase of Wealth