You can reverse the rule of matching and leading when your frame or reality is stronger than the other person. Instead of matching another person before leading, you can stay strong and lead while causing the person to match you instead. Having a strong reality aligns the other person’s perception of reality with yours and your reality becomes his/hers.
Controlling the frame or reality is opposite of the Tao. It is to control instead of aligning and redirecting. Although there has been a debate going on for ages between using the Tao and using Control, the principle of polarity states that all truths are but half truths. The way of the Tao and the way of Control are both aspects of the whole. You can use both together in ways that are appropriate. The two can be integrated.
To control the frame is to define the underlying meaning of an interaction. In every interaction, there is an underlying meaning taking place in the minds of those involved. He who controls the frame controls the interaction.
Have a Strong Reality. Suck others into your reality. Pull them into your story. Be congruent. Have a Strong Frame. Do not buy into their frame, make them buy into yours. Reframe their frame and out-frame them. If your frame is strong enough, you can get away with anything.
- Achieving Ultimate Aim of Life Which is Freedom
- Our Greatest Desire is to Be Conscious Creators
- Secret to Knowing Everything in All of Reality
- Creators of Reality are Initiators and Leaders
- State of Flux - When Things May Go Either Way
- Measure Progress by Increments instead of Leaps
- Influence of Self Worth by Wealth and Friends
- Gravity is Mind Attracting Mind
- Accessing Your Inner Magic and Personal Power
- Knowing How to Seek Advice from Others Wisely