Enlightenment is about busting through illusions and seeing the reality of the world. There are two aspects to enlightenment. The more common concept of enlightenment that people are familiar with is the higher aspect but there is a lower aspect as well that needs to be realized. The higher aspect deals with the spirituality and perfection of all things, but the lower aspect deals with the stark reality that this is a fallen world we live in. Being enlightened means seeing what is instead of just only what should be.
The ultimate reason why we experience world poverty, world hunger and all the sicknesses and unhappiness in the world is because of one factor and one factor alone. That factor is, we create our reality. Knowing this truth is the answer to all that is. Realize that other people create their own problems, and therefore the only thing that can solve their problems is for them to stop creating what they don’t want and to create what they want instead. You do not have to change the world, you are here to live.
The best way to help the poor is by not being one of them yourself. The poor are poor because they create their own condition of poverty. Giving them money will not solve their problem of poverty and may actually even make it worse. They will still continue to create their own problems and having free handouts will only make them feel more happy to remain the way they are. So the best way you can live in such a crazy world is to be rich yourself and enjoy it freely. Inspire others that they can be rich as well.
- The Three Main Laws for Conscious Creation
- Your Work and Vocation is Ministry unto God
- Continue Standing in Faith through Difficulties
- Rejection is Really a Good Thing when it Happens
- Avoiding Slumps After Major Accomplishments
- Truth about The World and Myth of Changing It
- Using Christian Magick as Power of God Almighty
- Creating Money by Magnetizing Yourself to It
- Desire Force and Belief in God Creates Miracles
- Conflicting Intentions Prevent Desire Manifesting