The secret of anything is consciousness of that thing. Intention is the offspring of consciousness. When you are conscious of something, you are also intending it. What you intend is what you manifest. Wealth, health and happiness are states of being and also states of mind. Your actions are naturally guided by your thoughts. Just like focusing on a telephone pole during a skid causes you to turn your steering wheel towards the pole, your doing comes from your being, which manifests all of your having.
The secret of power is consciousness of power. When you are weak, it is because you have lost consciousness of power. The moment you are conscious of your power, you feel powerful and manifest power. In every situation you are in, be conscious of your power. Never let another person rob you of your consciousness of power, because that is the first step to rendering you powerless in their presence. All power is mental, and power to whom power exerts. No power is truly external but all power is internal.
The secret of success is consciousness of success. Think and feel success, and your actions will be guided towards success by your subconscious mind. The reason of failure is not so much based on the actions that a person takes, but the consciousness behind the actions. Those who think success will cause their actions to result in success whereas those who think failure will cause their actions to result in failure. Success is in the start. You are a success the moment you see yourself as a success.
- Effortless Living - Do Less to Achieve More
- Using Psychic Influence to Direct and Protect
- Spiritual Intelligence and Freewill are One
- Conflicting Beliefs may Not Stop you from Success
- Allowing Yourself to be Naturally Driven in Life
- Equanimity Gives Freedom from Pull of Emotions
- Joy of Living for Yourself is Power to Create
- Pulling Down Celestial Energies into Physicality
- Self Confidence is Most Important for Success
- Mental Gender - Harmony of Conscious and Subconscious