There are times when things have to get worse before they can get better. A person might have to leave or be fired from their current job if they are to obtain a better joy, be compelled to start their own business or enter their true vocation of their calling. Sometimes a person might leave or lose their current relationship if they are to create a different relationship, even if it’s to be within the one they are presently engaged. This is the act of undergoing dark times in order to emerge into a much better state of life.
We see the process of metamorphosis in the natural elements. Sand must be exposed to extreme heat to transform into molten glass. Coal must undergo extreme heat and pressure to be turned into diamond. This is very much what is required to happen in our lives as well. An object is turned into something else that is of greater use and value. We may fear that we’re losing who we’re when we are actually becoming a different and better person. We’re still the same in essence but new in form and function.
At times like these, it seems as though everything begins to go wrong at once. This may be chaotic and frustrating but it is really a good sign. When your whole world seems to rock on its foundation, hold on steadily and let it rock because when the rocking is over, the pieces of the puzzle would have reassembled itself into something much nearer to your heart’s desire. So this is a really wonderful thing because no matter how trying the times are you ultimately end up closer to what you want than ever.
- Freedom and Intelligence to Do What You Desire
- You Must Use Emotion to Create What You Desire
- Joy of Living for Yourself is Power to Create
- Using Lifestyle Visualization for Abundance
- Faith is The Magnet That Attracts What You Want
- How to Rule and Influence Group Consciousness
- Metaphysics - Beyond the Physical into the Spiritual
- Matrix Reality - Secret of Simulated Existence
- Book of Life - Your Name is Written in It
- Have a Self Consciousness of Wealth and Abundance