You can’t create something and then try to make it into something else by manipulation. The more you resist, the more it persist. What’s done cannot be undone. It doesn’t matter!
You just create again, and anew! When you create something wrongly, let it go and focus on creating what you want once again.
The secret of changing reality is to create a new one. Your new creation will cancel out the old one.
Creation vs. Control
Anytime you do something in order to keep something else from happening, you are trying to shape reality to the exclusion of events. In order to exclude something from your life, you have to focus on what you are trying to exclude. Since you get what you focus on, trying to exclude something is not the way.
When you use only biodegradable products, recycle and plant trees in order to stop environment from being destroyed, you are believing in a world where the environment is being destroyed. That mindset creates that reality in your life.
Focus on what you want to create, and let go of anything that isn’t your intention. When some people pray, their problems seem to take care of themselves. Good prayer is focusing on the reality you intend to create and not on problems.
The last thing you want to do is control reality, you want to create it! When you set out to write a story, or paint a picture, you might have an overall sense of what you want, but you don’t try to control the flow of the paintbrush, or the pen in your hand. You let the vision express itself as you stay in “the flow”, and then refine it until you are happy with it.
- Use Mental Demand to Concentrate Your Desires
- Choose One Thing as your Sole Priority and Focus
- Nature of Vibration in the Spiritual Dimension
- Inspired Action with Intent produces Results
- Detach to Allow Manifestation of Desire Essence
- Suggestion and Its Impression upon our Beliefs
- Letting Extremes Guide You to Balance of Mind
- Challenge of Sovereign Power by Angelic Forces
- Free your Conscious Mind for Subconscious to Work
- Finding the Gifts in your Life Experiences