One of the fallacies that people make when it comes to utilizing the law of attraction is that they think all they need for manifestation is simply their intention. That is the reason why many people fail to manifest their intention. They are not taking one of the crucial steps in the process of manifestation. Taking action is not for the purpose of creating something we don’t yet have. Everything we intend is already created, action is a means by which we receive it into physical reality. Action is the act of receiving.
In order to experience the complete manifestation of our intention, we need to be in complete vibrational harmony with it. That includes our actions as well. We must act as if our desires have manifested and in the process of manifesting. If you intend wealth, you must act like you’re a wealthy person and take actions to receive it. Wealthy people don’t complain about lack but they use money when it is appropriate and feel abundant about it. Wealthy people set up businesses and systems to receive money.
Action is the means by which we experience the manifestation of our desires. We are the channels by which the process of manifestation occur through because the universe creates through us. It is a joy to be part of the manifestation process physically and seeing things happening through us as we watch ourselves create them. Taking physical action allows us to feel the joy of being a creator of reality as the work happens through our hands. That is why we are meant to enjoy the work of creating.
- Our Universe is Made of and Governed by Music
- Seven States of Matter - Everything is Mind
- There is No Reincarnation in Simultaneous Time
- Law of Probability and Manifestation Success
- Abundant Content - Explode Your Article Writing
- Vibrational Harmony is Key to Full Manifestation
- Deliberately Shifting Your Vibrational Levels
- Success is the Result of Illusion Making Skills
- Pathways to the Soul - Music is the Magic of life
- Actively Defend Your Beliefs Against Conflict