In using the law of attraction, some of us have been misguided to think that our thoughts and feelings in one area of life inevitably affects all other areas of our lives. That is why when we experience negativity in some area, we tend to fear and resist it thinking that we need to get rid of it as soon as possible otherwise it will diminish the attracting power of other positive things in our lives. Such kind of erroneous thinking is what causes things to become worse when it truly doesn’t have to be that way at all.
It is not true that negativity in one area of our lives will inevitably affect other areas. It will only happen if we allow it to happen. Everything happens by intention which is influenced by belief, and the mind is more powerful and free in what it is able to do. We actually have a choice to control how one thought will affect every other thought. This is called the power of meta-thinking, a thought about a thought. Consciousness consist of thoughts governing thoughts and the system that keeps everything in order.
What allows the thoughts we have in one area of our lives to affect another area is the mental association we use to connect the two areas. The mental association is our thought of how one area of our lives is linked with another. It’s beneficial to us when we use mental associations that are empowering, in situations when they are empowering. But in situations when the mental association is not empowering, we should break the connection so that we can keep the negative area from influencing the positive area.
- Gratitude Perpetuates Flow of Positive Things
- Manifesting Desires by Using Your Higher Self
- Sexual Energy - Creative Force in Life
- Wherever You Are is The Center of The Universe
- Desire Is Action - Moving Reality with Your Soul
- Commanding With Authority over Your Universe
- Winning All The Time in the Game of Your Life
- Our Universe is Made of and Governed by Music
- Dispatching Your Intent at the Magickal Moment
- Returning to The Center to Know Ultimate Truth