It is not the ego but the higher self that manifests. The conscious mind only directs but the subconscious mind creates. It is not your responsibility to bring your intention into manifestation, it is God’s responsibility. Stop trying to control. Let it all go. When you realize that it is not your responsibility to bring your intention into manifestation, it gives you a great sense of freedom. Your only responsibility is to intend, to command creation. Gods says we should command him concerning the works of his hands.
Surrendering is about dropping all resistance. You drop all cares, worries, doubts, fears and expectations. The first indication that your resistances are being released and the flow is being unblocked is that you feel some relief. That is why in the process of manifesting, you should not put too much conscious attention on your goals all the time. This would create a certain amount of stress and attachment. You should detach and put it out of conscious mind. This brings a feeling of relief which is the release.
- Your Mind has Power to Control Life and Death
- Take Action with Internal and External Alignment
- Brainwave Entrainment
- Abundant Content - Explode Your Article Writing
- Seven Senses - All sense is One sense
- Raise Group Consciousness to Benefit Yourself
- Gratitude Perpetuates Flow of Positive Things
- Vital Force or Mana is Needed for Effective Prayer
- Keep Your Personal Aura Charged with Magnetism
- How Our Energy Influences Each Other In Life