It is necessary that Spirit should manifest in SOME KIND OF FORM in order that It may come into Self-Expression through Self-Realization. It is necessary that Spirit be manifested in order to express Itself.
Behind every manifestation must be the desire to create, the urge to express. This is called the “Divine Urge“. It is the Cause that moves the energy. So dynamic is this Urge that it will cause a little seed to break open the most solid earth, in order that it may express itself in the form of a plant. It is the coming forth of Spirit into expression, the release of energy into action, and is apparent in all Creation.
Behind every action of man is some form of desire to express. This desire, of course, is purely mental in its nature. All that man is, is his mentality, both conscious and subconscious, plus what he expresses. The Divine Urge is strong in man and constantly causes him to seek some form of self-expression.
It is Divine because It is the desire of Spirit to express Itself through him, and like all the other forces of Nature, this energy can work through man only at his bidding whether consciously or unconsciously, for he is an individual and has self-choice. This Urge or Energy is called “Libido”, which means the emotional craving, or wish, behind all human activities. It is the repression of it which leads to psycho-neuroses.
The energy set in motion through this urge is the dynamic power of Mind, and unless it becomes expressed, it will congest and cause a conflict within the mentality. Inhibited action produces conflicts and complexes which mentally tear and bind; and as they manifest their physical correspondents, they produce nervous disorders. It is claimed that a large percentage of diseases is caused by the suppression of some form of emotion.
- True Measure of Wealth and Myth of Retirement
- Polarizing Your Mental Levels to the Positive
- Knowing what to do - Following the Spirit
- Perfect Vision Is Your Natural State of Seeing
- Undergoing Dark Times Into Brighter Endings
- Secure Your Future with Trust and Acceptance
- Taking No Credit for Helping Others Naturally
- Respond to Others who Display Strong Intent
- Moon Cycles In Relation to Magickal Phenomena
- Being Contented while Pursuing your Purpose