The core lesson of the law of attraction is about feeling good. When you have good vibes, you generate a positive state of reality around you. The fundamental positive feelings are peace and joy. When you experience these feelings, all other things that your heart desires will be added to you. Peace and joy is the whole Kingdom of God. People make the mistake of losing peace and joy when they chase external things. The most important thing of all in creating your reality is to remain in a state of peace.
The emotion of joy and peace attracts more conditions of joy and peace. Anytime you place yourself in a state of joy and peace for a prolonged period of time, you will see more and more good things showing up in your life. Some people find it hard to remain in a prolonged state of joy and peace because of the many problems that they have. But the inner world always creates the outer world, and so the only way to shift external situations is to make the shift within. Maintain a state of peace and joy for awhile.
As within, so without. When you are feeling peace and joy within, you will see reality corresponding on the outside in real time. That’s because all reality is consciousness and both inner and outer world are one. The state of consciousness you are in is the exact reality you are experiencing in the moment. The collective universe has many different personal universes running at different frequencies each that all merge into a common plane of existence. Your personal frequency creates your personal universe.
- Going Higher Spiritually needs Greater Surrender
- Shifting Into New Perspective of Your Reality
- Success with Women Comes From Being the Man
- Peace and Joy is Key to Attracting Good Things
- Using Logical Reasoning for Discerning Truth
- Letting Extremes Guide You to Balance of Mind
- The Kind of Consciousness Needed for Manifesting
- Unconditional Love Is Loving Without Attachment
- Light and Color Therapy - Psychological, Biological and Spiritual effects
- Creators of Reality are Initiators and Leaders