Casting magic spells are actually acts of intention-manifestation. If an individual were simply to use magic as a means to concentrate upon their desires and to pray, they would at least clarify what it is they want. However, if it works for you, as it very often does, then you will have not only clarified your desires, you will achieve them. This is not a bad thing. Whether magic is black or white depends on the intent of the user. All magic is neutral just like all power is neutral. Magic can help to manifest intentions.
All magical work incorporates tools. Some spells employ incantations, some use objects, some involve actions and many spells use a combination of these. Generally speaking though, spoken spells or rhymed chants are more common in European folk-magic and its offspring including Wicca and Neo-Paganism than in the magickal practices of some other cultures. This does not imply that the other culture’s spell-casters are less potent. It’s simply a variance of cultures. They’re the same in essence.
- Reigning in Life through Abundance of Grace
- Focus Only on Doing what God has Chosen You to Do
- Your Relationship with Money Determines Wealth
- How to Rule and Influence Group Consciousness
- Detachment allows your Desires to Come to You
- Winning without Fighting is Highest Victory
- Compacting and Releasing Energy for Magical Intent
- Helping Others By Simply Doing Your Own Thing
- Intelligence, Love and Beauty are the Same Thing
- Freedom from Fate comes by Having Detachment