Casting magic spells are actually acts of intention-manifestation. If an individual were simply to use magic as a means to concentrate upon their desires and to pray, they would at least clarify what it is they want. However, if it works for you, as it very often does, then you will have not only clarified your desires, you will achieve them. This is not a bad thing. Whether magic is black or white depends on the intent of the user. All magic is neutral just like all power is neutral. Magic can help to manifest intentions.
All magical work incorporates tools. Some spells employ incantations, some use objects, some involve actions and many spells use a combination of these. Generally speaking though, spoken spells or rhymed chants are more common in European folk-magic and its offspring including Wicca and Neo-Paganism than in the magickal practices of some other cultures. This does not imply that the other culture’s spell-casters are less potent. It’s simply a variance of cultures. They’re the same in essence.
- Using Mental Influence to Attract Another Person
- Etheric Pull on Present from Perceived Future
- Everything is Truly going Your Way At all Times
- IQ measures only three out of seven types of Intelligence
- Bringing Your Mind to Alignment with Truth
- Using Will and Desire to Manifest What You Want
- Knowing God For Real and Consciousness of God
- State of Flux - When Things May Go Either Way
- Power of Contrast Gives us Fullness of Experience
- Thoughts Control Genes