Casting magic spells are actually acts of intention-manifestation. If an individual were simply to use magic as a means to concentrate upon their desires and to pray, they would at least clarify what it is they want. However, if it works for you, as it very often does, then you will have not only clarified your desires, you will achieve them. This is not a bad thing. Whether magic is black or white depends on the intent of the user. All magic is neutral just like all power is neutral. Magic can help to manifest intentions.
All magical work incorporates tools. Some spells employ incantations, some use objects, some involve actions and many spells use a combination of these. Generally speaking though, spoken spells or rhymed chants are more common in European folk-magic and its offspring including Wicca and Neo-Paganism than in the magickal practices of some other cultures. This does not imply that the other culture’s spell-casters are less potent. It’s simply a variance of cultures. They’re the same in essence.
- Your Emotional State Affects Your Whole Reality
- NLP - Systematic Model for Creating Change
- Love Must Go With Wisdom For Perfect Good
- Forgiveness Connects You to Abundance and Flow
- Being Contented while Pursuing your Purpose
- There is No Reincarnation in Simultaneous Time
- Consciously Creating Your Reality with Power
- Use Both Intention and Action to the Maximum
- Offer No Resistance to What you Do Not want
- Speaking Your Intention Gives it More Power