The objects of our world are in reality cross-sections of higher solids traversing our space. Think of a three dimensional object such as a sphere passing through a two dimensional object such as a very thin piece of paper (the paper is thee dimensional but imagine it to be with an infinitesimal thickness so that it like two dimensional). When the sphere passes through the paper, the perception from imaginary inhabitants within the paper will see the sphere as a circle that expands in their space, and then the circle contracts until it disappears out of their space.
Think of our three dimensional world and the objects within it as having an “infinitesimal thickness” in the fourth dimension of reality. That is why our universe is said to be a hologram and everything in it is a hologram. Matter is an illusion but simply a projection from a higher dimension of reality which is mental in nature. We may also realize that our physical bodies are projections of our higher bodies. Our physical forms in third dimension are cross sections of our fourth dimensional selves.
Some people think that transcendental means something beyond our perception and therefore out of reach for us to grasp. In truth, everything which is to us transcendental exists nevertheless in some space. It is therefore possible that by an intention of consciousness we may we able first to apprehend, then to perceive as real, that which is now considered transcendental. The whole evolutionary process consists in the conquest, dimension by dimension, of successive space-worlds.
- Mental Atmosphere of People, Things and Places
- Feeling Good In Your Process of Manifestation
- Real Life Hypnosis - Suggestions Create Conditions
- Keeping Your Frequencies of Attraction Separate
- Deliberate Creation is Confidence and Harmony
- Choosing The Lord as an Angel is Truest Servitude
- We Are Existing in This Realm for A Purpose
- Being a Co-Creator by Using Your Godlike Power
- Being Fully Intentional Gets You Fullest Results
- Perfect Faith is Grounded in Love of God