The objects of our world are in reality cross-sections of higher solids traversing our space. Think of a three dimensional object such as a sphere passing through a two dimensional object such as a very thin piece of paper (the paper is thee dimensional but imagine it to be with an infinitesimal thickness so that it like two dimensional). When the sphere passes through the paper, the perception from imaginary inhabitants within the paper will see the sphere as a circle that expands in their space, and then the circle contracts until it disappears out of their space.
Think of our three dimensional world and the objects within it as having an “infinitesimal thickness” in the fourth dimension of reality. That is why our universe is said to be a hologram and everything in it is a hologram. Matter is an illusion but simply a projection from a higher dimension of reality which is mental in nature. We may also realize that our physical bodies are projections of our higher bodies. Our physical forms in third dimension are cross sections of our fourth dimensional selves.
Some people think that transcendental means something beyond our perception and therefore out of reach for us to grasp. In truth, everything which is to us transcendental exists nevertheless in some space. It is therefore possible that by an intention of consciousness we may we able first to apprehend, then to perceive as real, that which is now considered transcendental. The whole evolutionary process consists in the conquest, dimension by dimension, of successive space-worlds.
- Feeling Good In Your Process of Manifestation
- Mind is Principle over Every Area of Life
- Antimatter is Etheric Double of Physical Matter
- Acting with Love Energy leads to Increase of Life
- Consciously Creating Your Reality with Power
- Measure Progress by Increments instead of Leaps
- Reaping is Reason and Motivation for Sowing
- Secret Path of Flourishing in a Fallen World
- Intention with Detachment is Ultimate Formula
- Moon Cycles In Relation to Magickal Phenomena