In everything we do, we either progress or regress. With great power comes great responsibility, but the reverse is true for with great responsibility comes great power. Responsibility is power. Taking responsibility is taking control. When you take responsibility, you gain power. When you do not take responsibility, you are giving away your power to something or someone else. To become more responsible is to grow. All growth is progress.
All work assists in development. We never stand still. Every time we accomplish something it gives us ability to do greater things. The bigger the attempt undertaken, the greater the things accomplished in the future. This is a good idea to keep always in mind. When you are uncertain whether you should do something or not, just think whether by doing it you will grow or deteriorate, and act accordingly. Every achievement is a platform for even greater achievements. Put in your best effort in the current work you are doing so that you can build a better foundation to be better equipped for what comes later.
Slowness in Making Decisions. This is a weakness of Will Power. You know you should do something, but you delay doing it through lack of decision. It is easier not to do a certain thing than to do it, but conscience says to do it. The vast majority of persons are failures because of the lack of deciding to do a thing when it should be done. Those that are successful have been quick to grasp opportunities by making a quick decision. This power of Will can be used to bring culture, wealth and health. By making quick decisions on little things you will acquire the ability to make quick decisions in bigger things. Never procrastinate. Decide quickly one way or the other even at the risk of deciding wrong.
- Physical Body is Outward Expression of Thought
- Psychic Seduction - Turn Others On with Your Mind
- Do Everything with Intent to Get What you Want
- Manifest with Emotion of Desire and Expectation
- Winning All The Time in the Game of Your Life
- Perfect Vision Is Your Natural State of Seeing
- Relationship between Masculine and Feminine
- Actively Defend Your Beliefs Against Conflict
- Using Reason is The Way to have Complete Faith
- Desire and Will Attracts What We Want to Us