Ants are quite simple and stupid, but their intelligence and complexity grows with the number of interactions between them. The more ant interaction there is, the more sophisticated behavior is resulted. It’s similar to flocking behavior where birds follow very simple rules but complex behavior emerges. But when it comes to humans, the opposite happens. More interactions equals dumber behavior. Understanding the difference between humans and animals in group psychology enables us to be intelligent.
When we come together and interact as a group seeking consensus, we lose sophistication and intelligence. Ants get smarter while we get dumber. It is because humans are of a different level of species than animals. Humans possess individuality and conscious awareness. Animals do not have that. Animals are meant to follow a certain set pattern they have been programmed with. Humans are meant to express individuality of thinking and to evolve mentally. But individuality is distorted in group situations.
- Conscious Resonance causes Harmony or Conflict
- Your Desire is God Expressing Himself through You
- Helping Others By Simply Doing Your Own Thing
- Power of Contrast Gives us Fullness of Experience
- The Universal and Personal Aspect of God
- True Wealth is Created through Value Exchange
- You can Choose your Fate but not your Destiny
- Passion Energy is Life Force for Manifestation
- Experiencing Total Bliss and Serenity of Being
- Retro Psychokinesis - Creating Backwards in Time