Ants are quite simple and stupid, but their intelligence and complexity grows with the number of interactions between them. The more ant interaction there is, the more sophisticated behavior is resulted. It’s similar to flocking behavior where birds follow very simple rules but complex behavior emerges. But when it comes to humans, the opposite happens. More interactions equals dumber behavior. Understanding the difference between humans and animals in group psychology enables us to be intelligent.
When we come together and interact as a group seeking consensus, we lose sophistication and intelligence. Ants get smarter while we get dumber. It is because humans are of a different level of species than animals. Humans possess individuality and conscious awareness. Animals do not have that. Animals are meant to follow a certain set pattern they have been programmed with. Humans are meant to express individuality of thinking and to evolve mentally. But individuality is distorted in group situations.
- Healing by Making Happy and Restoring Wholeness
- Psychology - The study of the Mind
- Great Deception of False Wealth in Our World
- Using Reason and Logic for Stability of Mind
- Watching Reality Shift Before Your Eyes
- Living by the Word - The Parable of All Parables
- Pure Undiluted Focus of Thought for Manifesting
- Probability Manipulation - Reality Warping Magic
- Develop Success Consciousness in All you Do
- Divine Will is From Your True Self as Spirit