Ants are quite simple and stupid, but their intelligence and complexity grows with the number of interactions between them. The more ant interaction there is, the more sophisticated behavior is resulted. It’s similar to flocking behavior where birds follow very simple rules but complex behavior emerges. But when it comes to humans, the opposite happens. More interactions equals dumber behavior. Understanding the difference between humans and animals in group psychology enables us to be intelligent.
When we come together and interact as a group seeking consensus, we lose sophistication and intelligence. Ants get smarter while we get dumber. It is because humans are of a different level of species than animals. Humans possess individuality and conscious awareness. Animals do not have that. Animals are meant to follow a certain set pattern they have been programmed with. Humans are meant to express individuality of thinking and to evolve mentally. But individuality is distorted in group situations.
- Writing is Crystallized Thought
- Using Will and Desire to Manifest What You Want
- Letting Your Emotions Flow Freely for Wellbeing
- Conscious, Subconscious and Superconscious are One
- Increasing Your Power to the Highest Level
- Mental Control of Physical Reality
- Being Centered is Necessary to Maintain Success
- Mentally Uniting with Your Desire by Giving Thanks for It
- The World Is Simply A Mirror
- Freeing Yourself to Receive Abundance of Money