Ants are quite simple and stupid, but their intelligence and complexity grows with the number of interactions between them. The more ant interaction there is, the more sophisticated behavior is resulted. It’s similar to flocking behavior where birds follow very simple rules but complex behavior emerges. But when it comes to humans, the opposite happens. More interactions equals dumber behavior. Understanding the difference between humans and animals in group psychology enables us to be intelligent.
When we come together and interact as a group seeking consensus, we lose sophistication and intelligence. Ants get smarter while we get dumber. It is because humans are of a different level of species than animals. Humans possess individuality and conscious awareness. Animals do not have that. Animals are meant to follow a certain set pattern they have been programmed with. Humans are meant to express individuality of thinking and to evolve mentally. But individuality is distorted in group situations.
- Divine Spirit Desires to Live More Fully In You
- Secret of Power
- Conflicting Intentions Prevent Desire Manifesting
- Make Every Act A Success with Will and Focus
- Release Resistance to Allow Intent to Manifest
- Acting with Love Energy leads to Increase of Life
- Purpose of Your Soul is Joy of Reality Creation
- Power and Responsibility bring each other
- Purpose of Satan and His Gift to Children of God
- Challenge of Sovereign Power by Angelic Forces