To have deep and meaningful conversations is to talk about mental and spiritual things. All surface communication is about the world without, the mundane and the superficial. Deep conversation talks about the world within. All conversation is for discovering ourselves. It is about discovering who we are and where we are going.
Listen to what people are saying about themselves. Be ready to point out what they say as what they think or desire about themselves. Recognize the thoughts that create the reality of their life situations and how they are like. This will make them feel that you can really help them to discover themselves. When you realize that people express themselves to you in conversation truly for the purpose of experiencing themselves, you will be able to help them fulfill that purpose.
In every interaction, you can give self esteem to another person or take some away from that person. Notice when others are giving you self esteem or taking it away from you by their verbal and nonverbal communication. Find people whom you can discuss your most important life issues in an intelligent and supportive manner. If you cannot talk to someone comfortably about your ideas, that person cannot be close to you. Everything is an idea. We are nothing but our ideas. Talking about your ideas is talking about yourself.
The most important thing in any relationship is communication. In fact, communication is the essence of the relationship. It lives or dies based on it. The communication is the relationship. The quality of your relationship is the quality of your communication. Everything in the relationship is one form of communication or another. All communication is transfer of energy in-formation. All communication is emotional communication.
- Your Relationship with Money Determines Wealth
- Intend and Act from a Place of Love and not Fear
- The Observer Creates Reality simply by Observing
- Hold your Consciousness on God to Be Invincible
- Clear and Forceful Thought for Manifestation
- Hypnosis - Control Consciousness with Suggestion
- Intuition - Nonlinear Thinking to Know Reality
- Relationship between Masculine and Feminine
- Groups are Meant to Support Individual Genius
- The World Within and the World Without