Love must go with wisdom for perfect good. Love by itself is not enough for perfect good. Without wisdom, love can result in evil. Wisdom that is without love is not perfect. Love is contained in wisdom and wisdom is contained in love. When you are wise, you have love. When your love is perfect, it is with wisdom. Those who know the true meaning of love, know that love is with wisdom. Those that seek wisdom can have greater love. Those who are wisest can have the best kind of love. Wisdom perfects love.
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. Love and wisdom are synonymous. Only those who are wise can be truly loving. The love of money can be the root of all evil. The love of anything can be the root of all evil. People would steal, kill, destroy, cheat, lie and commit all kinds of evil in the name of love. On the other hand, love can also be the root of all good. What determines whether the love is the root of good of evil is wisdom. Love with wisdom is the root of good. Without wisdom it is evil.
Truth and love are one. Some people place love as of higher importance than truth. They are being ignorant and can never attain the fullness of love. If there was an order of which comes first in the divine hierarchy of things, then it would be truth. Because Logos is the foundation of all existence. When you seek truth, you will know love. When you seek love, you may not find truth. Because truth stands by itself whereas love needs truth for it to be true. Truth and love are one, but truth is the preeminent to know.
- Threshold Causes Evolution Into Higher Order
- Surrender to Divine Order for Effortless Creating
- There is no Good and Evil except in Perception
- Secret of Anything is Consciousness of That Thing
- Suggestion and Its Influence over all Business
- Emotional Connection - Energy Expand and Contract
- Probability Manipulation - Reality Warping Magic
- Influencing others with your Energy Force
- Accessing Your Inner Magic and Personal Power
- Perfect Intention is from Spirit instead of Ego