You know that your thoughts create your reality. But if you are trying to find out how all your thoughts today are creating your reality today, you are making a mistake. Some of the things that happen today are created by the thoughts you think today, but there are many more things you experience today that are the result of the thoughts you’ve been thinking many days ago. Depending on what those things are, some of them take varying amounts of time to manifest into present reality.
Thoughts take time to manifest into the physical world. What you see with your physical eyes is yourself at various moments of your past. Present reality allows you to look at yourself so that you can create the next version of yourself. What you see is an illusion that is designed from various moments of your past. The way to use this world you see with your eyes is to see it as your past and to discover what to change and grow. Present reality is a gift for you to know yourself.
Present results are the effects of previous thoughts. In other words, when you look at the world today, you are actually looking at yourself as you were yesterday. The world at any present moment of now, reflects your thoughts and state of being before the present moment of now. Insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. If you want things to be different, you have to think and do things differently.
The present moment is what you have sent to yourself. The present is pre-sent by yourself in the past to be experienced in the now. It allows you to experience your past thoughts and to change them if you desire to. Be grateful for the present because it allows you to experience yourself. The reason why thoughts take time to manifest into the physical world is so that we are given the chance to reconsider our intentions and change them before they are experienced more tangibly by us and with others.
- Knowing Divine Power is Secret of Contentment
- Conflicting Intentions Prevent Desire Manifesting
- Controlling Reality at Higher Levels Comes First
- Doing Work that Allows Creative Self Expression
- Achieving Goals is Path of Spiritual Development
- Love Must Go With Wisdom For Perfect Good
- Desires and Feelings are Directions from Spiritual Forces
- You are Equally Valid and Legitimate as God Is
- There is no Good and Evil except in Perception
- Keep your Intentions Secret for Them to Work