Your subconscious mind works best when your conscious mind is asleep or pleasantly occupied. In between intending and manifesting must be a temporary period of forgetting. If you want a good parking spot, give yourself enough time to forget about your intent before you get there. The sooner you think about something else the sooner reality can get to work. There is no easier way to take your conscious mind off something than by keeping yourself busy with something else.
There are times when you have a question about what to do but can’t seem to find the answer. You don’t have to force yourself to come up with the decision in the moment. You can take a break and go do something else so that your subconscious mind can work on it. The answer will come to you as your subconscious mind pieces together the information it knows to develop the best choice that you can act on. You will become a lot more clear about what to do when that happens.
The people who accomplish the most are the ones who seem to work the least. That is because the ones that work the most are only working with half a mind. They spend so much time working consciously and not resting to let their subconscious work instead. The ones that work with a full mind do so by switching between working with their conscious mind and subconscious mind. They are able to focus their thoughts on a matter and then let it go free for awhile before returning back again.
- Using Magic A Lot Makes You a More Magical Person
- Going Higher Spiritually needs Greater Surrender
- Appearance of God in Heaven and Earth Planes
- Awareness is Defense against Reality Manipulation
- Letting Go for Psychokinetic Influence to Happen
- Gratitude attracts More of What you Desire
- Transcend Duality for Complete Harmony in Life
- There is No Such Thing as Karma
- Intend Naturally with Non-Intending Intention
- You Must Take What is Yours By Divine Right