One of the most important things to know about the mind and reality is the difference between thoughts and beliefs. The difference between a thought and a belief is that you may have thousands of thoughts going through your mind but none of them have any power except those that are beliefs. A belief is a thought that you make real, or accept as true. Choosing to make a thought real or not is a decision under the very power of the will.
It is important to understand that is not our thinking that creates our circumstances, but the emotion that is attached to our thoughts. Thoughts become things but not all thoughts become things, only the thoughts that are accompanied with strong feelings and emotion.
Thought is first a conscious suggestion, then it becomes a subconscious memory, working day and night. This is what operates the law of attraction, because the laws of attraction and repulsion are entirely subconscious. Thoughts may be conscious to start with, but they are subconscious as soon as they are set in motion. Now suppose I did not say I was poor, but came into the world with an unconscious thought of poverty. So long as that thought operated, I would be poor. I might not have understood the Law, but it would have been working all the time.
The subconscious mind is the seat of emotion and the storehouse of memory, therefore memory is tied to emotion. Emotion is energy in motion. The more emotion a thought has, the more it is able to move things. Weak thoughts have little emotion. Strong thoughts have much emotion.
- There is No Such Thing as Karma
- Being Alone is Good for Spiritual Development
- Silent reserved Power is most Potent
- Increase Positive Energy for Easier Manifesting
- Having a Powerful Attitude about Your Abilities
- Psychic Phenomena Require Belief to Function
- Recreating Reality through Collective Dreaming
- Difference between Thoughts and Beliefs
- Letting Your Emotions Flow Freely for Wellbeing
- Desire and Will Attracts What We Want to Us