There are three core things that a person must possess to become a significant success in life. If he has not these three qualifications he will make but little progress. But fortunately any lacking quality can be evolved and if one does not possess any particular quality, his first work is to create it. These three things are an ardent desire, an iron will and an alert intelligence. These three qualifications essential to success and when you focus your mind on these three main things, you’ll become a big success.
Desire is the propelling force of nature that pushes everything forward in its evolution. It is desire that stimulates action. Without desire, one would do nothing and perish. The evolution of strength, skill and intelligence of a being is in proportion to the intensity of its desires. Desire not only induces activity that accomplishes a goal but also has its finer effects. Driven forward by desire to achieve a certain intent, a person develops, among other qualities, strength, courage, patience, endurance and intelligence.
- Creating Yourself - Consciousness Defines Being
- The Observer Creates Reality simply by Observing
- Release Resistance to Allow Intent to Manifest
- Influencing others with your Energy Force
- Moving On to be Unstoppable No Matter What
- Source of Magic Power and How You Can Use it
- Taking No Credit for Helping Others Naturally
- Mystery of Lucifer - Ascension into Supremacy
- How to Overcome Deep rooted Beliefs
- Change Reality by Creating it Anew