There are three core things that a person must possess to become a significant success in life. If he has not these three qualifications he will make but little progress. But fortunately any lacking quality can be evolved and if one does not possess any particular quality, his first work is to create it. These three things are an ardent desire, an iron will and an alert intelligence. These three qualifications essential to success and when you focus your mind on these three main things, you’ll become a big success.
Desire is the propelling force of nature that pushes everything forward in its evolution. It is desire that stimulates action. Without desire, one would do nothing and perish. The evolution of strength, skill and intelligence of a being is in proportion to the intensity of its desires. Desire not only induces activity that accomplishes a goal but also has its finer effects. Driven forward by desire to achieve a certain intent, a person develops, among other qualities, strength, courage, patience, endurance and intelligence.
- Power of Expectation - Cultivating Your Desire
- Thoughts Control Genes
- Become Silent to Release Manifesting Resistance
- Using Reason is The Way to have Complete Faith
- Be Powerful By Bending the World with Your Will
- Influence Others by How You Project Yourself
- Move from Where you Are to Achieve More Success
- Achieving Goals is Path of Spiritual Development
- Experiencing Total Bliss and Serenity of Being
- Guiding Your Thoughts Towards Manifestation