The true benefit of success is the person by which you become in the attainment of it. When you do all you can to achieve your goal, you develop the spiritual qualities needed to achieve it. The acquirement of success causes you to grow beyond what you are, to become more. That is why goals are good for us and they lead to spiritual development. People with no goals do not develop themselves. We all have natural desires and when we allow ourselves to pursue them, we’re transformed in the process.
Some people think that we should seek spirituality rather than the attainment of external things. But the truth is that nothing is external, everything is internal. There is no separation between inner and outer worlds because they are both one world. The world itself is your consciousness. What you do in it, you are doing in consciousness. By rejecting the external, you reject the internal. Abstain from the external and your inner world is lacking. Those who are truly enlightened embrace both worlds in totality.
Wait, this is just PART of the secrets revealed... There is MUCH vital information you are missing... the right column says Login Here: or Register to read the HIDDEN PART!
- Law of Attraction - Having is about Being
- Respond to Others who Display Strong Intent
- Law of Detachment - Flowing with God
- Your Mind has Power to Control Life and Death
- Awareness is Defense against Reality Manipulation
- Being a Co-Creator by Using Your Godlike Power
- You are Creator and Prime Authority of Your Life
- Life Manifest by Varying Degrees of Intelligence
- Desire Is Action - Moving Reality with Your Soul
- Allow Your Feelings to Go with Your Manifestation