The true benefit of success is the person by which you become in the attainment of it. When you do all you can to achieve your goal, you develop the spiritual qualities needed to achieve it. The acquirement of success causes you to grow beyond what you are, to become more. That is why goals are good for us and they lead to spiritual development. People with no goals do not develop themselves. We all have natural desires and when we allow ourselves to pursue them, we’re transformed in the process.
Some people think that we should seek spirituality rather than the attainment of external things. But the truth is that nothing is external, everything is internal. There is no separation between inner and outer worlds because they are both one world. The world itself is your consciousness. What you do in it, you are doing in consciousness. By rejecting the external, you reject the internal. Abstain from the external and your inner world is lacking. Those who are truly enlightened embrace both worlds in totality.
- Deliberately Shifting Your Vibrational Levels
- Entering Higher Consciousness to Set Intention
- IQ measures only three out of seven types of Intelligence
- Maintain your Consciousness at a Higher Level
- Divine Right - Perfect Good which Belongs to You
- Pure Undiluted Focus of Thought for Manifesting
- Deception from Higher Dimensional Entities
- Magical Work - Unleashing Mind Power with Ritual
- Knowing God For Real and Consciousness of God
- Acting with Love Energy leads to Increase of Life