When you are a creator of your reality, you’re the one who initiates and creates things. Instead of waiting for things to happen, you go ahead and begin them. When others look to someone to follow, you lead the way. You start the ball rolling instead of waiting for someone else to make it roll. You take control of situations and direct them the way you desire them to go. You become the cause of events and experiences. You have the power to move the world at will because you make decisions and follow them.
It is in the moments of decision where your destiny is shaped. Where there is no decision, there is no shaping of destiny. The experience of our life’s purpose involves in the act of making decisions to do what we desire to do. The divine will is expressed through us when we choose to co-create with it. We cannot avoid our role as chooser-creators in every moment of life. To decide is to cut off. Deciding is to select one possibility to manifest while cutting of all others and shaping reality to that particular form.
We are always deciding whether we are aware of it or not. When we do not decide to change things, we are deciding that they remain the same. Therefore being a creator is not about whether you are deciding or not, but whether you are making conscious decisions. It is about being aware when you have a decision to make, and then choosing intentionally which one to go for. Things do not change until we do. Creators do not wait for change to happen, they are the cause of the changes they like to see.
- Mental Matrix of Reality - World is Simulation
- Freedom and Intelligence to Do What You Desire
- Our Greatest Desire is to Be Conscious Creators
- Experience is Important for Imagination
- Doing Work that Allows Creative Self Expression
- True Reality is Spirit and True Identity is Light
- Appearance of God in Heaven and Earth Planes
- Psychology and Reasoning of People in Groups
- Using Will and Desire to Manifest What You Want
- Magical Work - Unleashing Mind Power with Ritual