When you are a creator of your reality, you’re the one who initiates and creates things. Instead of waiting for things to happen, you go ahead and begin them. When others look to someone to follow, you lead the way. You start the ball rolling instead of waiting for someone else to make it roll. You take control of situations and direct them the way you desire them to go. You become the cause of events and experiences. You have the power to move the world at will because you make decisions and follow them.
It is in the moments of decision where your destiny is shaped. Where there is no decision, there is no shaping of destiny. The experience of our life’s purpose involves in the act of making decisions to do what we desire to do. The divine will is expressed through us when we choose to co-create with it. We cannot avoid our role as chooser-creators in every moment of life. To decide is to cut off. Deciding is to select one possibility to manifest while cutting of all others and shaping reality to that particular form.
We are always deciding whether we are aware of it or not. When we do not decide to change things, we are deciding that they remain the same. Therefore being a creator is not about whether you are deciding or not, but whether you are making conscious decisions. It is about being aware when you have a decision to make, and then choosing intentionally which one to go for. Things do not change until we do. Creators do not wait for change to happen, they are the cause of the changes they like to see.
- How to Rule and Influence Group Consciousness
- Understanding the Kind of Man that Women Want
- Three factors of Intention - Will, Desire and Belief
- The workings of the Master Key System
- Have a Strong Reality to be Unaffected by Others
- Money Consciousness is Required for Great Riches
- Having a Strong Spirit is Secret Key to Success
- Being Untouchable with Pure and Total Detachment
- Your Needs are Met by Providence at All Times