It is not exactly the word “want” that should be avoided, but the state by which the word produces. When a word is used in a different context, it can produce a different state. Therefore it is not the word itself but the state that is being produced that is of real importance in understanding the reality it creates. When the feeling of “wanting” is in the form of “lacking”, it creates a state of lacking. It is really the state of wanting that we should avoid rather than the word “want” itself.
When people seem to get what they want, it is because they have moved from a state of wanting to a state of receiving or having. The feeling of wanting is to bring to your awareness the fact that you are focusing on not having what you desire. Wanting is for the purpose of letting you know you are not in vibrational harmony with your desire and that it is time to shift states. Whenever you find yourself wanting something, shift from a state of wanting to a state of receiving or having.
Wait, this is just PART of the secrets revealed... There is MUCH vital information you are missing... the right column says Login Here: or Register to read the HIDDEN PART!
- Increase Positive Energy for Easier Manifesting
- One person’s brain waves can actually synchronize to another person’s heart
- Life Manifest by Varying Degrees of Intelligence
- Big Bang is Holographic Projection of Universe
- Secret of Success is Focus and Perseverance
- Creating Everything In Life With Pure Intention
- Seven Levels of Intelligence and Three Types of Genius
- The Measure of Faith is the Measure of Success
- Mental Knowledge - All knowledge is one knowledge
- Being Conscious of Miracles Attracts more of Them