It is not exactly the word “want” that should be avoided, but the state by which the word produces. When a word is used in a different context, it can produce a different state. Therefore it is not the word itself but the state that is being produced that is of real importance in understanding the reality it creates. When the feeling of “wanting” is in the form of “lacking”, it creates a state of lacking. It is really the state of wanting that we should avoid rather than the word “want” itself.
When people seem to get what they want, it is because they have moved from a state of wanting to a state of receiving or having. The feeling of wanting is to bring to your awareness the fact that you are focusing on not having what you desire. Wanting is for the purpose of letting you know you are not in vibrational harmony with your desire and that it is time to shift states. Whenever you find yourself wanting something, shift from a state of wanting to a state of receiving or having.
- All Factors of Wealth and Reality Creation
- Develop and Use Systems for Maximum Success
- Returning to The Center to Know Ultimate Truth
- Hidden Communication - Form and Essence
- Freely Express your Sensual and Sexual Self
- Focus Only on Doing what God has Chosen You to Do
- The Wave Principle of Light and Darkness in Life
- Influence Others by How You Project Yourself
- Learning to See Initial Signs of Manifestation
- Love, Liking and Attraction