All we want is to be happy in life. Happiness is not only what we feel when we have what we desire, it is also the very emotion that attracts what we desire to us. It is much easier to manifest our intentions if we stop focusing on intending but instead we focus on just being happy with what is. Focus less on asking the universe for this or that and more on just being grateful for whatever comes. We will feel such sweet and true joy when we enjoy the present fully than by trying to create for the future.
Many a times, we sabotage the manifestation of our intentions unknowingly by focusing too much on intending. The truth is that focusing on our intentions too much only reinforces the fact that they do not exist, therefore we are trying to manifest them. The idea that you must focus on your intentions all the time is a fallacy. To manifest our desires, you have to be in vibrational harmony with the realization of our desires, which means you must think, feel and act as if your desires have already manifested.
If you already had all your desires manifested, you wouldn’t be trying to manifest anything, but you would be enjoying and being grateful for all that you have. You would feel totally happy and joyful about the way your life is. You would totally love your life. That is exactly the state for you to be in right now if you want to be in vibrational harmony with all your dreams and desires. This is the secret key all along. It is about not trying to manifest at all but to allow yourself to be as happy as you can be.
- Good and Evil are Actually Just Smart and Dumb
- Secret of Success is Focus and Perseverance
- Your Mind has Power to Control Life and Death
- Real Life Hypnosis - Suggestions Create Conditions
- Your Emotional State Affects Your Whole Reality
- Influence Others by Changing Perception of Them
- Rapid Perception - Slowing Time Down
- Shift World Consciousness With Your Own Growth
- Winning All The Time in the Game of Your Life
- Shift Perception to Increase Choice and Power