There is a difference between what you are and what you are being. What you are is uncreated. You are consciousness, spirit and pure awareness. Consciousness is not created, consciousness simply is. It is undefined and formless. If consciousness is anything, it is love and it is self aware. But consciousness decided to express itself because love needs expression. Therefore the formless decided to take on form. That is how you who’re originally nonbeing came into being. Consciousness defines being.
Your true self is uncreated because it is pure spirit but you as your true self created yourself as a form and an expression. It is your expressed self that is created by your original self. Your unique individual personality and identity came into being as an expression and emanation of who you are as spirit. Spirit or consciousness can be anything and it has complete free expression of itself. Your individual personality and identify is not fixed unless you choose it to be so. You are free to change your being.
You create your reality and everything in it at every moment including your being. The outer world is a reflection of your inner world. All that you experience in the moment is a reflection of what you are being in the moment. If you change your being, you change your experience. In the mirror of the external world, we get to see the image of ourselves in expression. You are constantly creating yourself, and if you don’t like what you see in the mirror, you have all the power to change it by creating yourself anew.
- There is No greater or Lesser Value Fulfillment
- Knowing How to Seek Advice from Others Wisely
- Vital Force or Mana is Needed for Effective Prayer
- Going Your Own Way and Doing Your Own Thing
- Making Money through Sharing of Spiritual Gifts
- Forgiveness Connects You to Abundance and Flow
- Dispatching Your Intent at the Magickal Moment
- Suffering is Result of Evil and Never of Good
- There is No Reincarnation in Simultaneous Time
- Deep and Meaningful Conversations