The reason why some people are more blessed financially than others is because of one word “sowing”. God is not mocked. A man reaps what he sows. You can only attract wealth to the extent that you give it. Sowing and reaping is the true secret of using the law of attraction for prosperity. Your giving must be mixed with faith to bring the return. Sowing without faith is sowing to the flesh, and it will reap corruption or loss. Sowing with faith is sowing to the Spirit and it will reap life everlasting or a harvest.
Giving without faith is not enough because there is no power to multiply the giving. Both are necessary for the increase. A harvest depends on the seed sown and the cultivation of the ground and also the growth process. A promise must be claimed. Like all divine gifts, the return of your giving must be received by faith. The combination of faith and giving will result in increasing prosperity in your life. It is the greatest secret of wealth.
- Manifest Prosperity by Imagining it Vividly
- Completion Brings Peace and Greater Happiness
- Law of Attraction - Having is about Being
- Be Happy by Being Grateful for Whatever Comes
- Intention must be Backed by Belief to Succeed
- Divine Will is From Your True Self as Spirit
- Using Faith and Spiritual Energy Intelligently
- Freedom and Intelligence to Do What You Desire
- Your Higher Self has Chosen Everything for You
- Affecting Probable Outcomes with Your Mind