You decide what you accept into your reality and what you don’t accept. What you disallow through conscious intent shall be disallowed by the universal mind. What you allow through conscious intent shall be allowed by the universal mind. You must assert your rights in order to realize them. Everybody has rights but the reason why some experience their rights while others don’t is because they assert their rights. Manifestation of good is about asserting your rights to the divine goodness that is your nature.
The just shall live by faith. Spiritual Authority is the closest thing in Christianity to being powerful creators of reality by commanding reality. It is exercising our Godlike powers to rule and to reign. Christianity usually does not focus on self as creator of reality, but on praying to God to manage reality. The advanced level of Christianity deals with taking spiritual authority by commanding good to happen and evil to be bound. This is being a conscious creator by using God’s power directly to rule and reign.
- Gaining Clarity and Creating Space to Manifest
- Real Success comes from Doing it Your Way
- Loving Others is Actually to Love Your Self
- God Complex - Playing Games You Cannot Lose
- Manifest Luck with State of Harmony and Intent
- Magical Selling through Universal Communication
- Follow Your Passion and You Seek God Naturally
- Manifest Desires Freely by Having No Expectations
- Incorrect Christian Theory Causes Ignorance
- Keeping Your Frequencies of Attraction Separate