You must understand when it is rightful and righteous to do something, and do it. There are times when something is right in the relative sense. Two people or two forms of perception may be right in their respective sense without necessary opposing each other in the overall rightness of things. But there are times when something is right in the absolute sense. That is when for something to be right, the other must be wrong, and there is a definite right and wrong existing in the situation. A judgment is needed.
If you do not exercise your rights when it is rightful for you to do so, then you are wrong. Therefore do not be mistaken about not wanting to exercise your rights. There is nothing wrong with the idea of being right or wrong. Those who deny the concept of rights are wrong because they do not have the wisdom to understand righteousness. It is wrong not to exercise your rights when it is rightful for you to do so because you are allowing something wrongful to be done and hence indirectly supporting work of evil.
- Focusing on Essence is More Important Than the Thing
- Letting go of Fear and Judgment to Have Freedom
- Full Alignment - Having Faith in Universal Laws
- Recreating Reality through Collective Dreaming
- The Universal and Personal Aspect of God
- The Wave Principle of Light and Darkness in Life
- Winning All The Time in the Game of Your Life
- Desire Is Action - Moving Reality with Your Soul
- It is Not desire but Will that Manifests Things
- True Measure of Wealth and Myth of Retirement