You must understand when it is rightful and righteous to do something, and do it. There are times when something is right in the relative sense. Two people or two forms of perception may be right in their respective sense without necessary opposing each other in the overall rightness of things. But there are times when something is right in the absolute sense. That is when for something to be right, the other must be wrong, and there is a definite right and wrong existing in the situation. A judgment is needed.
If you do not exercise your rights when it is rightful for you to do so, then you are wrong. Therefore do not be mistaken about not wanting to exercise your rights. There is nothing wrong with the idea of being right or wrong. Those who deny the concept of rights are wrong because they do not have the wisdom to understand righteousness. It is wrong not to exercise your rights when it is rightful for you to do so because you are allowing something wrongful to be done and hence indirectly supporting work of evil.
- The Inherent Dumbness of Group Consciousness
- Using Logical Reasoning for Discerning Truth
- Perfect Vision Is Your Natural State of Seeing
- Emotional Suppression makes us Less Powerful
- Command Reality with Full Power of the Universe
- Magical Selling through Universal Communication
- Detachment allows your Desires to Come to You
- Evolution is Unfoldment of Universal Intelligence
- Appearance of God in Heaven and Earth Planes
- Prayer changes Reality with a Higher Power