Rights is the Foundation of Faith and Authority
You must understand when it is rightful and righteous to do something, and do it. There are times when something is right in the relative sense. Two people or two forms of perception may be right in their respective sense without necessary opposing each other in the overall rightness of things. But there are times when something is right in the absolute sense. That is when for something to be right, the other must be wrong, and there is a definite right and wrong existing in the situation. A judgment is needed.
If you do not exercise your rights when it is rightful for you to do so, then you are wrong. Therefore do not be mistaken about not wanting to exercise your rights. There is nothing wrong with the idea of being right or wrong. Those who deny the concept of rights are wrong because they do not have the wisdom to understand righteousness. It is wrong not to exercise your rights when it is rightful for you to do so because you are allowing something wrongful to be done and hence indirectly supporting work of evil.
Join the Free Mind Reality Newsletter and Get My Free Ebook!
- Law of Circulation - Flow of Giving and Receiving
- Doubt is Main Cause of Failure in Anything
- The Formula of Using Faith for Manifestation
- Rejection is Really a Good Thing when it Happens
- Use Mental Demand to Concentrate Your Desires
- Knowing God through Enlightenment and Salvation
- Clear and Forceful Thought for Manifestation
- Core Knowledge of Using Magic to Create Change
- Your Energy Level Determines Luck Vibration
- Neuroscience - Science of Physical Aspect of Mind