You must understand when it is rightful and righteous to do something, and do it. There are times when something is right in the relative sense. Two people or two forms of perception may be right in their respective sense without necessary opposing each other in the overall rightness of things. But there are times when something is right in the absolute sense. That is when for something to be right, the other must be wrong, and there is a definite right and wrong existing in the situation. A judgment is needed.
If you do not exercise your rights when it is rightful for you to do so, then you are wrong. Therefore do not be mistaken about not wanting to exercise your rights. There is nothing wrong with the idea of being right or wrong. Those who deny the concept of rights are wrong because they do not have the wisdom to understand righteousness. It is wrong not to exercise your rights when it is rightful for you to do so because you are allowing something wrongful to be done and hence indirectly supporting work of evil.
- Living by Faith above Signs and Synchronicities
- Creating from Void is Source of All Creation
- Things in Quantum States Can be Mentally Altered
- NLP - Systematic Model for Creating Change
- True Wealth is Created through Value Exchange
- Mental Control of Physical Reality
- Shifting Into New Perspective of Your Reality
- Being Inspired about What to Do in Every Moment
- Making Money through Sharing of Spiritual Gifts
- Simplified Knowledge is Wisest Kind of Wisdom