You must understand when it is rightful and righteous to do something, and do it. There are times when something is right in the relative sense. Two people or two forms of perception may be right in their respective sense without necessary opposing each other in the overall rightness of things. But there are times when something is right in the absolute sense. That is when for something to be right, the other must be wrong, and there is a definite right and wrong existing in the situation. A judgment is needed.
If you do not exercise your rights when it is rightful for you to do so, then you are wrong. Therefore do not be mistaken about not wanting to exercise your rights. There is nothing wrong with the idea of being right or wrong. Those who deny the concept of rights are wrong because they do not have the wisdom to understand righteousness. It is wrong not to exercise your rights when it is rightful for you to do so because you are allowing something wrongful to be done and hence indirectly supporting work of evil.
Wait, this is just PART of the secrets revealed... There is MUCH vital information you are missing... the right column says Login Here: or Register to read the HIDDEN PART!
- Simplified Knowledge is Wisest Kind of Wisdom
- It is Not desire but Will that Manifests Things
- Freely Express your Sensual and Sexual Self
- Using Lifestyle Visualization for Abundance
- Higher Feelings Manifest your Desires More Freely
- The World Within and the World Without
- Flexibility - Bend Reality by Bending Yourself
- Going Your Own Way and Doing Your Own Thing
- Incorrect Christian Theory Causes Ignorance
- Having No Limitation in Getting What you Desire