Conscious Resonance causes Harmony or Conflict
It is the level of resonance or dissonance between our consciousness and that of others that determines the kind of interaction what we have with them. The level of significance that others play in our lives is not how frequently we interact with them, but how meaningfully we do so. We may cross paths with a background character everyday but they leave only a fading impression on our souls. There are some we meet only once but the experience is so meaningful that it marks us for life.
Our consciousness has many frequencies of thoughts and emotions. The more frequencies we share with another, the more we have in common and the more connections we have. When one party is not consciously aware of the common frequencies that is shared with another, the person will still be unconsciously attracted into inexperience and interaction on a continual basis. But when we consciously discover and reveal the frequencies with each other, the channels of interaction open up.
It is the lack of awareness about common frequencies by either party that causes the misperception of differences. Thinking of others as not like us is what creates separation. When we find that they are so much like us, it brings a sense of oneness and connectedness. If you want to connect and unite with another, focus on the similarities and what you both have in common instead of the differences. Do this especially with someone you have love for and desire to experience that love with.
Join the Free Mind Reality Newsletter and Get My Free Ebook!
- Knowing what to do - Following the Spirit
- The Inherent Dumbness of Group Consciousness
- Secret of Speed
- Things in Quantum States Can be Mentally Altered
- There is No greater or Lesser Value Fulfillment
- Feeling Good In Your Process of Manifestation
- How To Be Helping And Not Hurting Who You Love
- Joy of Living for Yourself is Power to Create
- Law of Attraction - Having is about Being
- Understanding the Kind of Man that Women Want