In chemistry, when chemical elements come in contact with each other, they perceive the differences in the quality of each other, and actually experience pleasure or revulsion. They then move in a specific manner in response to this contact. Therefore there must be something in the atoms that enable them to desire contact with other atoms while repelling from others. The Law of Desire is constant through nature, from atom to man. It operates equally on the physical, mental and spiritual reality planes.
The Law of Attraction is an important part in the Secret of Success. Just as it brings together the atoms and other particles of matter, it also brings to us the things, the people and circumstances in accordance with our earnest desire, demand and will. Make yourself an atom of living desire and you will attract to yourself the person, things and circumstances that fit into the accomplishment of your desire. Those things perceive the quality that you are and will only be drawn to you according to the desire law.
- Three Main Criteria for Harmony in Relationship
- Core Knowledge of Using Magic to Create Change
- Moving Energy with Attention to Change Your Life
- Our Greatest Desire is to Be Conscious Creators
- Optimal Action - Balancing Tension and Relaxation
- Your Work and Vocation is Ministry unto God
- Release all Resistance and Trust in Divine Timing
- Realize that Good is Often the Enemy of Best
- Wealth is Power to Purchase Freedom in Life
- Vibrational Harmony is Key to Full Manifestation