It is not your action that creates what you want, but your intent. Your actions only serve to bring your intent into manifestation. You can’t manifest what you did not create and actions create nothing. Action without intent will be counterproductive and will only serve to destroy. When you create what you want with thought, you will only need one tenth of the effort to achieve your desire.
Never try to force things to happen because you are afraid of what will happen if you don’t take a certain action. Instead, choose inspired action that moves you toward what you want, not away from what you don’t want. Inspired action always feels easy and effortless. Action taken out of fear, worry or doubt always feels forced and stressful. Acting on your intentions without trying to force things to happen will magnetize your desires by attracting people, places and opportunities into your reality that you never would have even seen if you hadn’t done so.
You can reduce the need for action to a very minimum by allowing yourself to focus on what you desire until you feel the positive energy begin to move within you. This energy is not based on doubt, fear, anxiety, worry or need. If you focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want, you will know when it is time to take action. When you do, it will be effortless. Doors open and the entire universe will conspire to assist you in your desire. Focus on your intent and do not take action until you feel positive emotion within you. In that moment you will know what to do. When you take action it will be the right thing at the right time.
- Law of Nonresistance Makes You Invulnerable
- Do your Beliefs Reflect Reality or Create It?
- Moon Cycles In Relation to Magickal Phenomena
- Judgment is Required for Making Better Choices
- Always Know that You are Divinely Taken Care of
- Move from Where you Are to Achieve More Success
- Pulling Down Celestial Energies into Physicality
- Planes of Reality - Multidimensional Universe
- Brainwave Entrainment
- Winning All The Time in the Game of Your Life