To heal is to make happy. Think about how many opportunities you have had to gladden yourself, and how many you have refused. This is the same as having refused to heal yourself. The light that belongs to you is the light of joy. Radiance is not associated with sorrow. When you are not being wholly joyous yourself, you are depriving others of the joy of responding wholeheartedly. Hurt people hurt people. Only the healed can heal. The whole secret of healing is to receive joy so that you can emanate it.
To be wholehearted you must be happy. Fear and love cannot coexist, therefore it is impossible to be totally fearful and remain alive. The only possible whole state is that of love. There is no difference between love and joy. Therefore the only possible whole state is that of being wholly joyous. To heal or to make joyous is therefore the same as to integrate and to make one. There is no difference between healing yourself and healing others. When you heal yourself, you heal others. Your joy is most important.
- Affecting Probable Outcomes with Your Mind
- Acknowledging the Divine Power Behind Everything
- Helping Others By Simply Doing Your Own Thing
- Be Happy by Being Grateful for Whatever Comes
- Bringing Your Mind to Alignment with Truth
- Desires and Feelings are Directions from Spiritual Forces
- Allow Your Feelings to Go with Your Manifestation
- Psychology - The study of the Mind
- Suggestion and Its Influence over all Business
- Clear and Forceful Thought for Manifestation