One of the pathways of conscious evolution is the mastery of intent. When you are working on mastery of intent, you are seeking to become impeccable. Every word that you use is an intent that you send forth. Being impeccable means not using your word against yourself. You can use your word for evil or for good, but the most important thing is not to use it against yourself. If you remember this key, everything else will follow from there. Mental unity is the first step to gaining and exerting your power here.
You may use your word constructively or destructively. You may use your word in a positive or negative manner towards other things or people in your environment. There are times when you cannot help but hurt others or speak in a negative way about other things. Do not worry so much about not wanting to offend others or not to be too critical about the things you observe around you. The only thing that should be your main concern is to not speak negatively about yourself. Always use your word for you.
- Perfect Intention is from Spirit instead of Ego
- Deliberately Shifting Your Vibrational Levels
- True Nature of Money and Its Abundance in Reality
- Feeling Good In Your Process of Manifestation
- Mental Knowledge - All knowledge is one knowledge
- Conflicting Thoughts Weaken and Destroy Health
- Feeling Normal about Your Desire to Manifest It
- Suggestion and Its Impression upon our Beliefs
- Change Reality by Creating it Anew
- Achieve Success by Going straight for your Dreams