Using Will and Desire to Manifest What You Want
The will is directed by desire. Action of the will without the motive power of desire is unthinkable. A being can only will to act if there is a desire to act. Purpose and desire are one, and nothing happens without purpose or desire. Therefore when you cultivate certain desires, your will naturally flows towards the expression and manifestation of such desires. The main thing is to get clear of what you want before you can set a strong intention towards manifesting it. You can only will strongly what you really want.
The great difference between men, between the weak and the powerful, the great and the nothing, is Energy. It is invincible determination where once a purpose is fixed, ends only in victory or death. This quality will do anything that can be done in this world, and nobody can do anything without it. The idea of Persistence and Determination is identified closely with that of Will. The Will is the quality by which the individual asserts himself. All of reality creation and personal responsibility is based on use of will.
Join the Free Mind Reality Newsletter and Get My Free Ebook!
- Being Untouchable with Pure and Total Detachment
- Brainwave Entrainment
- Seven Levels of Intelligence and Three Types of Genius
- You create Everything within your Consciousness
- Automatic Action - Effortless Movement and Mastery
- Incorrect Christian Theory Causes Ignorance
- Influence Others with Your Expression and Energy
- Surrender to Drop Resistance for Manifestation
- Power of Expectation - Cultivating Your Desire
- Probability Manipulation - Reality Warping Magic