The will is directed by desire. Action of the will without the motive power of desire is unthinkable. A being can only will to act if there is a desire to act. Purpose and desire are one, and nothing happens without purpose or desire. Therefore when you cultivate certain desires, your will naturally flows towards the expression and manifestation of such desires. The main thing is to get clear of what you want before you can set a strong intention towards manifesting it. You can only will strongly what you really want.
The great difference between men, between the weak and the powerful, the great and the nothing, is Energy. It is invincible determination where once a purpose is fixed, ends only in victory or death. This quality will do anything that can be done in this world, and nobody can do anything without it. The idea of Persistence and Determination is identified closely with that of Will. The Will is the quality by which the individual asserts himself. All of reality creation and personal responsibility is based on use of will.
- Positive and Negative Feelings are your Guidance
- Success with Women Comes From Being the Man
- Gratitude attracts More of What you Desire
- Develop Success Consciousness in All you Do
- Conflict of Personalities within the God Mind
- IQ measures only three out of seven types of Intelligence
- Godlike Manifesting From a Place of Being
- Brainwave Entrainment
- Groups are Meant to Support Individual Genius
- Controlling Reality at Higher Levels Comes First