Positive and negative emotions are your inner guidance system. Your feelings are a feedback mechanism to tell you whether what you are doing is right or not, whether you are on course or off course. The better you feel, the more in alignment you are with what you want. The worse you feel, the more you are not in alignment with what you want. Your feelings tell you whether your thoughts or actions are in vibrational harmony with your desires or not.
Whenever you feel negative emotions, it is a signal that you are doing something that is moving you away from what you want. Negative emotions are a cause for action. Either you need to change what you are thinking or what you are doing that is creating the emotion you don’t like. Ask yourself what are you thinking or doing that is causing those negative emotions. Find out what you can think or do in order to feel good again.
When you feel really happy about doing something, it is a signal that you are doing the right thing. So continue to do it and not let thoughts of doubt or insecurity deter you from doing it. Focus on your intent and do not take action until you feel positive emotion within you. In that moment you will know what to do. When you take action it will be the right thing at the right time. Allow your positive feelings to lead you to doing the right things at the right time.
When you think about the decision that you plan to make, does it make you feel happy, excited, hopeful, relieved? Or does it make you feel depressed, unhappy or otherwise negative? Use your emotions to guide you, and see if you get a yes or no answer through your emotional response. Positive feelings would be a yes answer and negative feelings would be a no answer.
- Godlike Manifesting From a Place of Being
- Increase Positive Energy for Easier Manifesting
- Automatic Action - Effortless Movement and Mastery
- Creating Yourself - Consciousness Defines Being
- Secret of Success is Focus and Perseverance
- Going Your Own Way and Doing Your Own Thing
- Persistence of Will Manifests What You Desire
- Helping Others By Simply Doing Your Own Thing
- The Three Main Laws for Conscious Creation
- You Must Use Emotion to Create What You Desire