Positive and negative emotions are your inner guidance system. Your feelings are a feedback mechanism to tell you whether what you are doing is right or not, whether you are on course or off course. The better you feel, the more in alignment you are with what you want. The worse you feel, the more you are not in alignment with what you want. Your feelings tell you whether your thoughts or actions are in vibrational harmony with your desires or not.
Whenever you feel negative emotions, it is a signal that you are doing something that is moving you away from what you want. Negative emotions are a cause for action. Either you need to change what you are thinking or what you are doing that is creating the emotion you don’t like. Ask yourself what are you thinking or doing that is causing those negative emotions. Find out what you can think or do in order to feel good again.
When you feel really happy about doing something, it is a signal that you are doing the right thing. So continue to do it and not let thoughts of doubt or insecurity deter you from doing it. Focus on your intent and do not take action until you feel positive emotion within you. In that moment you will know what to do. When you take action it will be the right thing at the right time. Allow your positive feelings to lead you to doing the right things at the right time.
When you think about the decision that you plan to make, does it make you feel happy, excited, hopeful, relieved? Or does it make you feel depressed, unhappy or otherwise negative? Use your emotions to guide you, and see if you get a yes or no answer through your emotional response. Positive feelings would be a yes answer and negative feelings would be a no answer.
- Being Conscious of Miracles Attracts more of Them
- Passion Energy is Life Force for Manifestation
- Your Energy Level Determines Luck Vibration
- Healing by Making Happy and Restoring Wholeness
- Threshold Causes Evolution Into Higher Order
- Vibrational Marketing is Inspired and Authentic
- Knowing what to do - Following the Spirit
- Having a Strong Spirit is Secret Key to Success
- Finding the Gifts in your Life Experiences
- Giving and Tithing Bring Increase of Wealth