The best think differently from the way most people think. If you want to become the best, you must be willing to think opposite of conventional wisdom. What seems like the right thing to do for most people is actually not so for those who are elite. Those that do things apart from the average are the ones who get exceptional results. That is why there is a need to defy consensus reality for the purpose of achieving that which is far above the expectation of the norm. The mentality of the best is not like the rest.
You cannot learn from the mentality of someone who isn’t the best if you want to be the best. You may know people who are better than others in certain things in life. But they will only be able to teach you according to the level which they have attained. The very same mentality that sets them above those who are below them is also the same mentality that limits them. In those instances where you want to achieve beyond their level, you must reject their ideas regarding those areas so as to be not limited.
Even people who have obtained a certain measure of achievement are also governed by a limiting set of beliefs that keep them where they are. If you want to surpass them in those areas, you must transcend their limited way of thinking. Fundamental beliefs are the foundation which governs how a person looks at everything else. Two people with different fundamental beliefs will see and interpret everything else differently from each other. This is usually the cause of conflict regarding reasoning and perspective.
- Predict the Future by Creating it
- Avoiding Slumps After Major Accomplishments
- Taking Spiritual Authority to Live In Victory
- Letting Your Emotions Flow Freely for Wellbeing
- Black Holes are Portals from one Plane to Another
- Achieving Ultimate Aim of Life Which is Freedom
- Mind and Spirit are One and the Same
- The Measure of Faith is the Measure of Success
- Winning All The Time in the Game of Your Life
- Unconditional Love is Pure Unresisted Appreciation