Love with awareness is true love. In order to know true love, we must know the truth about love. There are four main Greek words used for love. They are Agapao, Phileo, Storge and Eros. We know that Storge means affectionate love. It is the kind of love that is expressed through physical touch or energy embrace. You can Storge children and animals. You can Storge anyone and anything you feel affectionate love towards. Eros as we all know is sexual and sensual love. It is emotion of physical attraction.
Now the problem that we have is with misunderstanding of the other two words Agapao and Phileo. The actual meanings of these two most important words have become distorted down the ages. This distortion has resulted in many of the problems faced in humanity, in relationships and in the church. Knowing the true definitions of these two words of love is absolutely critical to living the core of life with truth and power. Truth and love are one, and understanding the truth of love is they key to living true love.
- Life Manifest by Varying Degrees of Intelligence
- Collecting and Uniting with Power to Manifest
- Awareness is Defense against Reality Manipulation
- Way of Invincibility - Put Yourself Beyond Defeat
- Structure of Magical Work for Successful Results
- Recreating Reality through Collective Dreaming
- Having a Strong Reality - Frame Control
- Mental Knowledge - All knowledge is one knowledge
- Compacting and Releasing Energy for Magical Intent
- Living by the Word - The Parable of All Parables