Love with awareness is true love. In order to know true love, we must know the truth about love. There are four main Greek words used for love. They are Agapao, Phileo, Storge and Eros. We know that Storge means affectionate love. It is the kind of love that is expressed through physical touch or energy embrace. You can Storge children and animals. You can Storge anyone and anything you feel affectionate love towards. Eros as we all know is sexual and sensual love. It is emotion of physical attraction.
Now the problem that we have is with misunderstanding of the other two words Agapao and Phileo. The actual meanings of these two most important words have become distorted down the ages. This distortion has resulted in many of the problems faced in humanity, in relationships and in the church. Knowing the true definitions of these two words of love is absolutely critical to living the core of life with truth and power. Truth and love are one, and understanding the truth of love is they key to living true love.
- Intention is Necessary for Reality to Function
- Mental Knowledge - All knowledge is one knowledge
- You Must Take What is Yours By Divine Right
- Law of Nonresistance Makes You Invulnerable
- Influence Others by How You Project Yourself
- Undergoing Dark Times Into Brighter Endings
- Conscious Relationship - Being Open and Honest
- Love, Liking and Attraction
- All Factors of Wealth and Reality Creation
- The Power that Leaders of Groups Possess