Love with awareness is true love. In order to know true love, we must know the truth about love. There are four main Greek words used for love. They are Agapao, Phileo, Storge and Eros. We know that Storge means affectionate love. It is the kind of love that is expressed through physical touch or energy embrace. You can Storge children and animals. You can Storge anyone and anything you feel affectionate love towards. Eros as we all know is sexual and sensual love. It is emotion of physical attraction.
Now the problem that we have is with misunderstanding of the other two words Agapao and Phileo. The actual meanings of these two most important words have become distorted down the ages. This distortion has resulted in many of the problems faced in humanity, in relationships and in the church. Knowing the true definitions of these two words of love is absolutely critical to living the core of life with truth and power. Truth and love are one, and understanding the truth of love is they key to living true love.
- The Formula of Using Faith for Manifestation
- Our Greatest Desire is to Be Conscious Creators
- Awareness locks Reality and Emotion attracts It
- Abundant Content - Explode Your Article Writing
- Creating Yourself - Consciousness Defines Being
- Secure Your Future with Trust and Acceptance
- The workings of the Master Key System
- Unwavering Faith - Forming the Magnetic Mindset
- Psychology of Flow - Freedom of psychic energy
- All Deaths are Self Chosen and Not Accidental