Love with awareness is true love. In order to know true love, we must know the truth about love. There are four main Greek words used for love. They are Agapao, Phileo, Storge and Eros. We know that Storge means affectionate love. It is the kind of love that is expressed through physical touch or energy embrace. You can Storge children and animals. You can Storge anyone and anything you feel affectionate love towards. Eros as we all know is sexual and sensual love. It is emotion of physical attraction.
Now the problem that we have is with misunderstanding of the other two words Agapao and Phileo. The actual meanings of these two most important words have become distorted down the ages. This distortion has resulted in many of the problems faced in humanity, in relationships and in the church. Knowing the true definitions of these two words of love is absolutely critical to living the core of life with truth and power. Truth and love are one, and understanding the truth of love is they key to living true love.
- Serve God by Realizing Christ as Your Higher Self
- Super Genius Level of Intelligence and Qualities
- Difference between Thoughts and Beliefs
- Emotional Suppression makes us Less Powerful
- Retro Psychokinesis - Creating Backwards in Time
- Purpose of Your Soul is Joy of Reality Creation
- Secret of Productivity is Focusing of Thoughts
- This World does Not Belong to Satan but God
- Offer No Resistance to What you Do Not want
- Truth about The World and Myth of Changing It