To be in vibrational resonance with money, you have to love it. If you fear money or do not love it, you will repel it away from you. By thinking thoughts such as you should not love money or feel desire for it, you are causing vibrational dissonance between your subconscious mind and money. By loving money and being comfortable around it like it is your good friend, you free yourself to have money and have it more abundantly.
We have been taught that the love of money is the root of all evil. Therefore we think that it is wrong to love money. But that is one of the biggest errors the world has ever made about understanding money. The truth is, the love of money is not evil. It is only the root of evil. The love of anything can be the root of evil. People have done all kinds of evil for love. Love is not evil. It is when people love with ignorance that results in evil. Loving with awareness only results in good.
When you love money, it can be the root of all good or all evil. Remember that all truth are half truths. The glass can be half empty or half full. One perspective is only half the truth. When you can see things one way as well as the opposite, you have full perspective and total truth. When you love money, that love is the root that can grow into that which is good or evil. Loving money with awareness leads to all good whereas loving money with ignorance leads to all evil.
- Use Both Intention and Action to the Maximum
- Seven States of Matter - Everything is Mind
- You can Always Get what your Heart Desires Most
- Being Contented while Pursuing your Purpose
- Giving with Wisdom Results in Greatest Good
- Conflicting Intentions Prevent Desire Manifesting
- Choose One Thing as your Sole Priority and Focus
- Automatic Action - Effortless Movement and Mastery
- Completion Brings Peace and Greater Happiness
- Reaping is Reason and Motivation for Sowing