Providence is the way of the universe. There is never a time when one is left alone without help. If you look back in the past, you will find that your every need is met when most necessary. Since that is the case, why worry about what is to come, and whether your future needs will be taken care of? Realize that in order for you to be where you are now, everything in the past had to be in place. The sooner you fully comprehend to universal perfection of things, the sooner you’ll live in greater and effortless flow.
There is never a need created without its fulfillment, because everything in the universe is one. To say that there can be a need where its fulfillment does not exist is to say that there is such a thing as separation. If separation ever managed to come into existence, the whole universe would fall apart immediately. All things form a whole, and nothing can ever subtract from or add to the whole. Needs and their own fulfillment exist in perfect balance with each other. Where one exists, the other is present as well.
- Rapid Perception - Slowing Time Down
- Acquire what Enables you to Give your Best Gift
- Creating Everything In Life With Pure Intention
- Overcome Big Obstacles that Appear Near Success
- Get Rich By Growing and Expanding Consciousness
- Influence Others with Your Expression and Energy
- Equanimity Gives Freedom from Pull of Emotions
- How To Be Helping And Not Hurting Who You Love
- Achieving Goals is Path of Spiritual Development
- Synchronicity - Meaningful Coincidence in Life