When it comes to effortless achievement, there is the paradox of effort and effortlessness. Some of us mistaken what effort and effortlessness really mean. Effortlessness does not mean without effort. It means without excessive effort. We still need effort but it is inspired effort. When we are inspired to do something, there’s effort that we can put into the fulfillment of our inspired goal. Effort is required because it is the act of channeling energy into our manifestation. Put in maximum effort in an effortless manner.
It is so easy to procrastinate and postpone from doing work that is important. Work requires effort and it doesn’t get done unless we put ourselves to it. Each act of leaving work for a later time is an act of delaying success. Every time you do what needs to be done, you are setting the stage for further progress. Work done has a cumulative effect. Something accomplished is worth more than twice the absence of its accomplishment. Those that do not avoid effort when required are capable of rising to the peak.
Success is something that you have to constantly create. It is not a one time accomplishment where once achieved, would remain with you perpetually. When success is not continually created, failure would soon take its place. Success is a state of being and doing. To get to the peak, you must keep climbing. When you stop, you slide all the way down. Everything moves and nothing rests. If you’re not moving up, you’re moving down. Upward motion requires effort. Constant effort is needed to stay at the top.
- Gratitude attracts More of What you Desire
- Spiritual Warfare and the Amour of God
- Being a Creator of Reality - Position of Omnipotence
- Rapid Perception - Slowing Time Down
- Great Deception of False Wealth in Our World
- IQ measures only three out of seven types of Intelligence
- Divine Right - Perfect Good which Belongs to You
- Influence Others by Changing Perception of Them
- Taking Spiritual Authority to Live In Victory
- Achieving Ultimate Aim of Life Which is Freedom