When it comes to effortless achievement, there is the paradox of effort and effortlessness. Some of us mistaken what effort and effortlessness really mean. Effortlessness does not mean without effort. It means without excessive effort. We still need effort but it is inspired effort. When we are inspired to do something, there’s effort that we can put into the fulfillment of our inspired goal. Effort is required because it is the act of channeling energy into our manifestation. Put in maximum effort in an effortless manner.
It is so easy to procrastinate and postpone from doing work that is important. Work requires effort and it doesn’t get done unless we put ourselves to it. Each act of leaving work for a later time is an act of delaying success. Every time you do what needs to be done, you are setting the stage for further progress. Work done has a cumulative effect. Something accomplished is worth more than twice the absence of its accomplishment. Those that do not avoid effort when required are capable of rising to the peak.
Success is something that you have to constantly create. It is not a one time accomplishment where once achieved, would remain with you perpetually. When success is not continually created, failure would soon take its place. Success is a state of being and doing. To get to the peak, you must keep climbing. When you stop, you slide all the way down. Everything moves and nothing rests. If you’re not moving up, you’re moving down. Upward motion requires effort. Constant effort is needed to stay at the top.
- Using Mental Influence to Attract Another Person
- Law of Detachment - Flowing with God
- Deep and Meaningful Conversations
- Reaping is Reason and Motivation for Sowing
- Suggestion and Its Influence over all Business
- Achieve Success by Going straight for your Dreams
- Taking Spiritual Authority to Live In Victory
- Feeling Good In Your Process of Manifestation
- Measure Progress by Increments instead of Leaps
- The Real Mechanics of Wealth and Creating Money