One of the most important things to know about using the power of the mind to manifest your desires, is the difference between intending and prayer. For what is within our power and wisdom to specify, we may intend. For what is beyond our power to direct or wisdom to specify, we may pray about it. Intending and prayer are the ways we bring our intentions into manifesting in reality.
Intending and praying are two different ways of causing things to happen supernaturally. The only real difference between intending and praying is whom you address. By intending, you acknowledge yourself as the source of power influencing reality. By requesting, you humbly address forces wiser and more powerful than yourself. Intending is a lower level intention whereas prayer is a higher level intention.
Intend for the mundane things you know you need. Intend for a good parking spot, intend for the perfect product or service at the perfect price, intend for a good job when you’re looking for one, intend for a positive and exciting day. Intend or it will be left to chance.
Be specific when you intend. Mentally outline or visualize what you want. This sharpens the focus of conscious energy upon that selected probable future. If you want a red dress under twenty dollars, then visualize the red dress and intend that it be under twenty dollars. If you want compensation for the money you just spent on a book, then intend that you be doubly compensated. If you want a safe road trip, then go over each potential complication and intend that it not arise. Whatever your intent, be specific. You are projecting your own energy into the matrix of probable futures and selecting a particular one to manifest.
- Purchasing the Best Things in Life for Yourself
- Manifest Luck with State of Harmony and Intent
- Continue Standing in Faith through Difficulties
- Being a Creator of Reality - Position of Omnipotence
- Doing Work that Allows Creative Self Expression
- Being Authentic with your Feelings
- You Create All of Your Reality with Perception
- Use Both Intention and Action to the Maximum
- Winning All The Time in the Game of Your Life
- The Three Main Laws for Conscious Creation