One of the most important things to know about using the power of the mind to manifest your desires, is the difference between intending and prayer. For what is within our power and wisdom to specify, we may intend. For what is beyond our power to direct or wisdom to specify, we may pray about it. Intending and prayer are the ways we bring our intentions into manifesting in reality.
Intending and praying are two different ways of causing things to happen supernaturally. The only real difference between intending and praying is whom you address. By intending, you acknowledge yourself as the source of power influencing reality. By requesting, you humbly address forces wiser and more powerful than yourself. Intending is a lower level intention whereas prayer is a higher level intention.
Intend for the mundane things you know you need. Intend for a good parking spot, intend for the perfect product or service at the perfect price, intend for a good job when you’re looking for one, intend for a positive and exciting day. Intend or it will be left to chance.
Be specific when you intend. Mentally outline or visualize what you want. This sharpens the focus of conscious energy upon that selected probable future. If you want a red dress under twenty dollars, then visualize the red dress and intend that it be under twenty dollars. If you want compensation for the money you just spent on a book, then intend that you be doubly compensated. If you want a safe road trip, then go over each potential complication and intend that it not arise. Whatever your intent, be specific. You are projecting your own energy into the matrix of probable futures and selecting a particular one to manifest.
- Three factors of Intention - Will, Desire and Belief
- True Theory of Everything in the Universe
- Being Fully Intentional Gets You Fullest Results
- Making Money through Sharing of Spiritual Gifts
- Rapid Perception - Slowing Time Down
- Role of God, Man and Devil
- Change Reality by Creating it Anew
- Secret of Productivity is Focusing of Thoughts
- Three Main Criteria for Harmony in Relationship
- You Can Program Anything in Reality